COVID-19 Protocols For The Salon
- be screened before work everyday
- wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth
- wash hands between serving each client
- use a clean cape and towels for each client
- perform regular disinfection of high-touch surfaces such as door handles, counter space, light switches, tools, instruments, etc. at least every 2 hours and before and after each client
For the client’s safety, there will be:
- screening upon entry
- NO self-serve food or beverage (no water fountains)
- NO congretating in the waiting area, halls, check-in counter, etc.
- NO walk-ins; appointment only
- NO books, magazines, or any shared materials
- NO companions
FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Bring a mask that covers your mouth and nose.
- Please be on time and prepared to wait in your car. Our lobby is currently open (January 2021), but that could change at any time given the rapidly changing situation.
- We appreciate your patience as we get our timing right for all the new procedures. Time will be tight, so being ready to go for your appointment is key.
- Have your phone ready- power and sound ON.
- Chloe or I will call you when it is time for you to enter the building.
- Put your mask on before entering the building.
- You will wash your hands for 20+ seconds.
Things to remember:
- NO ONE may accompany you to your appointment, including children.
- If you know that you will need water or snacks during your appointment, please provide them.
- A mask will be required at all times, no exceptions.
- If you are 10+ minutes late, we will have to cut part of your service or cancel it altogether.
- We are on a VERY tight timeline with disinfection procedures, so we really appreciate your undertstanding in this matter.
- If you feel sick at all in any way, DO NOT COME. Call the front desk to cancel. 615-230-2962
If you’d like to read the complete Close Contact Business Guidelines, please click this link.